Dyna Arm Sling Pouch can be used for Bone and Ligament injuries of forearm and wrist. Forearm fractures and post plaster cast usually require the usage of an arm sling as a means of protecting the injured area and allowing early healing of the tissue. Wearing an arm sling pouch keeps your arm against your body and prevents unnecessary movements of your arm during the healing process.
Features of Arm Sling Pouch:
- Well padded, adjustable shoulder strap reduces stress and soreness caused to the neck muscles by the constant weight and pull of the arm
- Comfortable, contoured hand rest area and thumb loop assure the arm is held gently and securely in place
- Easily adjustable and fits either arm
- Select the required size as per the size chart
Instructions to Use Arm Sling Pouch:
Insert the arm into the pouch with the elbow placed snugly into the cover.
- Bring the strap across your back and over the opposite shoulder and secure it using the plastic buckle. The arm should rest horizontally.
- Insert the thumb through thumb loop for holding the wrist.
- Position the foam padding over the shoulder for comfort.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device