Most people will, at some point, have muscular or joint pain which can be painful and uncomfortable. In such cases, this Dyna Heat Belt is convenient, yet effective solution to ease the pain by providing controlled heating for hot fomentation. Hot fomentation increases blood flow, delivers needed oxygen and nutrients and removes cell wastes. The warmth decreases muscle spasm, relaxes the tense muscle, relieves pain, and can increase range of motion
Features of Orthopaedic Heating Belt:
- Orthopaedic Electric Heating Belt can be used in different body parts - back, stomach, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Calf, etc.
- 3 level temperature setting- Low, Medium & High.
- In-built twin thermostat for accurate temperature control.
- Four layers of insulation on either side for safety and proper heat distribution.
- With cover and belt for hand-free operation
- Heating Belt runs on electricity, no hassles of boiling water
- Ultra-soft, washable cotton cover for user comfort
Instructions to Use Heating Belt:
- Connect the AC Wire of the belt into the power supply. Sit or Lie Down in a comfortable position.
- Place the Orthopaedic Heating Belt on the affected area. Then wrap the belt and fasten the hook and loop closure to hold it.
- Do not tie the belt too tight. Adjust the regulator to the required heat level
- After usage switch off and unplug the Heating Belt and remove the belt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device