About the Product :
Uphealthy Wheel Chair with Hand Brake are primarily used by an individual with a mobility disability for the main purpose of indoor, or of both indoor and outdoor, locomotion. A standard wheelchair, on the other hand, is built for self-use. You'll have handbrakes within reach of your hands.
Features & Benefits :
- Wheelchairs provide increased mobility and independence for the user and their career, allowing them to take part in everyday activities, despite having reduced mobility.
- As well as helping you carry out daily tasks with ease, a wheelchair offers many social and mental health benefits.
- Chromed Steel Frame, Fixed Armrest , Fixed Footrest, Solid Castor, Solid Rear Wheel, United Brake.
- wheelchair Chrome-plated steel frame Nylon/polyvinyl chloride seat and back rest
- Hand driven Hand brake Fixed elbow rests and foot rests Whole-rubber solid wheels.
- Front wheel diameter –20.32 cm Rear wheel diameter 60.96 cm Seat width – 45 cm Back rest height – 42 cm Wheelchair width – 62 cm Wheelchair height – 90 cm Wheelchair length – 105 cm Wheelchair width when collapsed – 25 cm Load capacity 115 kg.