The knuckles are the joints of the fingers which are brought into prominence when the hand is clenched and a fist is made. The Knuckle diseases like arthritis and extensor tendon injuries make the knuckle joint stiff and restrict its normal movements. Dynamic Knuckle Bender Splint helps in flexing the stiff metacarpophalangeal joints of the hand. It also helps to retain the normal movements of the joints.
Features of Knuckle Bender Splint:
- Stainless steel spring helps to maintain constant pressure
- Springs are detachable to adjust tension as per patient requirement
- Well padded inner surface for patient comfort
- Lightweight, unbreakable and washable material
- To flex the stuff metacarpophalangeal joints of the hand
Directions for use:-
- Insert the hand into the product in such a way that the blue foam pad comes in the palmer region
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.