Purpose of Silicone Remove Insole:
When we walk, the heel and the bottom of the foot hits the ground in each step. This transmits a shock from ground through the heel, up the knee and hip and to the back. Over time, this may result in heel pain. knee pain and back pain. Pain in the ball of the foot may also result due to bone abnormalities, flat feet or hammertoes. Wearing a Silicone Insole helps to absorb the shock on the Heel and Metatarsal regions. It also helps to maintain the arch of the foot.
Features of Silicone Insole:
Silicone Insole Cushions the plantar region making walking and standing an easy experience.
- Non- compressible green silicone zone incorporated at the heel and metatarsal region to reduce skeletal shock and redistribute peak pressure.
- Alleviate the pressure excreted on the plantar region with excellent cushioning effect.
- Silicone Cushion Insole will not flatten under repeated pressure form walking or standing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device