Tynor Cool Pack is a convenient device to provide cold compress. Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation, which protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the injured tissue, reduce oedema and bleeding. Cold compress lowers fever, can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure. It can also be used to treat ocular allergies, ocular itching and to reduce swelling around the eyes.
Features of Tynor Cool Pack:-
- Tynor Cool Pack is an Excellent tool for cold therapy provides effective relief from fever, injury & inflammation.
- High-quality gel & film of this cool pack provides longer temperature retention time, soft, frost-free(upto - 4. degree C).
- Fabric cover of tynor cool pack ensures no cyro skin burns and elastic belt helps in holding pack against body with customizable application. Flexible conforms to body contours with large area to cover target area.
- Good aesthetics with soft feel, pleasing gel color and fabric combination.
- Easy to clean & maintain, convenient to use, non toxic, durable, puncture resisitant.
Application of Tynor Cool Pack:-
- High fever
- Inflammation and soft tissue injuries
- Regain working of an overworked muscle.
- Post-surgical care
- Management of strains, sprains, bruises
Instruction to use Tynor Cool Pack:-
- Always use the Cool pack with Cloth Cover.
- Limit the ice application to no more than twenty minutes at a time
- Discontinue use and seek the guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergy rash or itching
- Pain increases or persists
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How To Use Tynor Cool Pack:-
- Preserve it in the freezer or place in the freezer at about 0 degrees for a minimum of one hour.
- Remove, place in Cloth Cover & use immediately.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device