Product Description of Venus V4400 N95 Mask:
- This NIOSH Approved N95 Face Mask Respirator is a part of the V-4400 series of Venus respirators manufactured by VENUS Safety & Health Pvt. Ltd. which are having superior micro-fine media technology that protects the user from respirable suspended particulate matter.
- Venus V-4400 N95 Face Mask NIOSH Approved Respirator comes with a number of features which includes Unique Adjuster beads for sung it, Pocket Shape design to store while not in use, breathing comfort and easy communication and many more.
- This respirator is of fold-flat design "C" Style with a large surface area for breathing comfort. These respirators consist of multiple layers viz pre-filter, fine filter and skin comfort layer.
- Venus V-4400 N95 Face Masks have unique fit adjustors which provide optimum fit & comfort. They also have dotted pattern edges for a soft feel for providing most of the comfort to the user.
Venus N95 masks have a latex-free knitted textile elastic ear loop which has a long life, is skin-friendly and does not deform in high temperature
These N95 Masks have head strap stapled outside filter media which avoids puncture in filter area and is leakproof.
Venus NOISH approved Face Mask also have a nose clip that is embedded inside the mask and the respirator has no metal exposure or loose parts.
Standards of Venus V-4400 N95 Mask:
Venus V-4400 N95 Face Mask NIOSH Approved Respirator Mask meets the requirement of NIOSH N95, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 & ISI 9473.
Approvals of Venus N95 Mask:
Venus V-4400 N95 Face Mask NIOSH Approved Respirator has been evaluated in the laboratory and found to comply with all of the requirements of Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 for NIOSH certification. Venus V-4400 N95 Face Mask NIOSH Approved Respirator has been produced to comply with the requirement of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 under an agreed product certification scheme operated in accordance with IFA in Germany.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device