Tynor - Pouch Arm Sling (Tropical) holds, supports and immobilizes the sprained, broken or surgically operated arm in the flexion position while it recuperates. A sleek and smart design ideally suitable for tropical countries with hot and humid climatic conditions.
- Smart & sleek
- Convenient application
Features of Arm Sling Pouch:
- Tynor Arm Pouch Sling is Ergonomically designed, smart and sleek, does not cover the chest, is better ventilated and more comfortable in hot climates.
- This arm sling support is Made of 3 layered P.U. bonded fabric which is durable and non-tear able, has plush looks, is wrinkle-free and soft to feel.
- The adjustable sling pouch allows customization of the angle of flexion and offers flexibility in sizing. Slide buckle with single touch opening and closing, very easy application and removal.
- Ethafoam shoulder pad and thumb cradle of an arm sling, improves patient comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device