About the product :
- The medical shoe ensures the foot is comfortable and protected during rehabilitation.
- Cast Shoes replace the patient's regular shoes following foot, ankle, or toe surgery.
- For patient whose leg is in a cast The medical shoe ensures the foot is comfortable and protected during rehabilitation.
- Scientifically designed to support the foot while walking
- Prevents the plaster from chipping, cracking or soiling
- Hook loop closure for easy adjustment and fitting
- Light weight and durable
- Place the foot in the cast shoe so that it fits snugly
- Tighten and lock with velcro as per your comfort
- Waterproof Plaster Covering Shoe
- Prevents Wear & Tear of the Cast Cover on Foot
Product care :
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Do not wash frequently
How to wear :
Place the foot in the cast shoe so that it fits snugly. Tighten with the velcro provided for a comfortable fit.