Features of Orthopaedic Heating Belt:
- Orthopaedic Electric Heating Belt can be used in different body parts - back, stomach, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Calf, etc.
- 3 level temperature setting- Low, Medium & High.
- In-built twin thermostat for accurate temperature control.
- Four layers of insulation on either side for safety and proper heat distribution.
- With cover and belt for hand-free operation
- Heating Belt runs on electricity, no hassles of boiling water
- Ultra-soft, washable cotton cover for user comfort
Instructions to Use Heating Belt:
- Connect the AC Wire of the belt into the power supply. Sit or Lie Down in a comfortable position.
- Place the Orthopaedic Heating Belt on the affected area. Then wrap the belt and fasten the hook and loop closure to hold it.
- Do not tie the belt too tight. Adjust the regulator to the required heat level
- After usage switch off and unplug the Heating Belt and remove the belt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.