Dyna's Patellar (Knee) Support Strap is designed to relieve knee pain caused by overuse injuries or patellar tendonitis, without restricting movement. The Knee Strap is also suitable to wear during the recovery phase of a knee injury and provides support to the knee cap.
Features of Dyna Patellar Support:
- The patella support (Knee Support) provides adjustable and comfortable compression.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a custom fit.
- Patella support strap is Ideal used during all sporting activity such as running, playing sports games where the knee joint is under high impact.
- Patella support knee brace keeps the knee cap in proper alignment thereby reducing the inflammation of the knee joint caused by the incorrect patella alignment.
- Knee Support Band minimize the pressure and stress on the patellar tendon.
Instructions to Use Patellar Support:
- Center the knee support cap directly under the patella (knee) with the hook and loop facing backwards.
- Feel the end through the buckle and fasten it.